The major team research project will be turned in during residency weekend. Each student will be assigned to a group to complete the project. The research project will focus on research related to a IT topic of your team's choice. Prework on the project including the team plan/research idea should be completed Friday evening. The teams will be assigned prior to the residency weekend. The team should then begin to work on the project prior to residency to be sure it can be completed during the Residency weekend.
Residency Assignment 1 – Team Plan/ Research Idea
Provide a one-page research plan noting the following information:
Determine where there is a gap in the market or area for a niche market to implement a project. Be sure to identify the following information:
· The market, the name of the company, why you feel as though there is a niche or area for you to succeed in the market.
· Research other companies in the same market and note why they aren’t providing the services you are offering and contrast them to the goods or services your company is going to offer.
An additional one-page document must be submitted noting the following information:
The teams need to work efficiently and must assign a team lead and team responsibilities. I need to see who is responsible for each aspect of the project. This must be turned in prior to starting any work, the professor must approve prior to completing any additional work.
Residency Assignment 2 – Team Paper
The team paper must be at least 10 pages in length. This does not include the APA formatted cover page or the references. There must be at least 6 APA references to support the findings in the submission. Correct use of APA guidelines for sources and citations is required. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited. The paper must address the following answers (I would like the paper to be formatted with headings to note the following information):
· How will you obtain funds for the project? (are you asking for funds or obtaining from another source)
· How many funds are required to start?
· What is the timeframe to launch?
· Resource requirements
o Other support IT to get the systems up and running (networking, database, etc…)
o Office Space
· Key concepts to address to ensure the organization is running efficiently
o Organizational Learning Concepts and Theories
o Integration of IT Resources
o Virtual Teams? Local Teams? Why?
o Ethical and Legal Implications
o Cyber Security and Privacy of Information
§ What do you have to account for? (managing data or credit card information?)
o Best Practices that you are going to implement in your organization and why
· Summary and Next Steps
Residency Assignment 3 - Team Presentation
The major team research project will be turned in during residency weekend. The third deliverable is a 20-minute PowerPoint presentation that includes slides for each major area (noted in the second deliverable). The slides must include a reference page and must be in APA format (this means- please include in-text citations).
- a year ago
- Explain Type I and Type II errors. Use an example if needed. Explain a one-tailed and two-tailed test. Use an example if needed.
- THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
- UNIV of Phoenix MGT/230 Version 2 Week 1 Individual Assignment
- I need help in my English HW
- do u help with 6th grade homework
- Conflict Identification and Resolution
- Forum: "The Burning House" by Ann Beattie
- Statistics Homework Help I
- I need the part A of the course project
- phyllis young OC
- NOT RATED
Due today: 1 page team plan
Topic: You are starting a new company and want to ensure organizational success through operational efficiency and strategic vision. The plan for this project …a year ago