Research Methods DUE 9AM EST Thursday 2/14/19-Template and research provided!!Uncannytype
Research design refers to the specific type of study that you will conduct. Research design is normally consistent with one’s philosophical worldview and the methodological approach the researcher chooses. In this case, you are using a quantitative methodology. As we have discussed in this course, quantitative research designs can be experimental and non-experimental. You will be using a non-experimental design that can include descriptive statistics, correlational or causal-comparative research methods.
Research methods refer to specific procedures selected based on the chosen design. This is where you will provide detail on how you collected and analyzed your data. For quantitative methodologies, research methods can be quite detailed and require that attention be paid to recruitment, sampling, sampling frame, sample size, surveys, pilot tests, observations, data collection, data analysis, statistical procedures, data interpretation, coding, validity, reliability, generalizability, reporting, etc.
For this assignment, you will develop the research design for the Sun Coast project.
Your Unit III research design submission should include the below elements.
- Research Methodology: Describe and justify the choice of research methodology and why it was most suitable to solve the problems. Be sure to compare and contrast this choice with the design that was not selected.
- Research Design: Explain whether the research design is exploratory, causal, or descriptive. Provide the rationale for the choice.
- Research Methods: Review the research questions and hypotheses you developed in Unit II, and then decide on the most appropriate research methods to test your hypotheses. They might include a combination of experimentation, descriptive statistics, correlation, and casual-comparative methods. Be sure to specify which method will be used to test which research question and hypotheses, and explain why that method was most appropriate.
- Data Collection Methods: Specify how the data were most likely collected to test the hypotheses. Data collection methods include, but are not limited to, survey, observation, and records analysis. Be sure to specify which data collection method was used to collect the data needed for each research question and hypothesis. Please note that one data collection method could capture the data for several research questions and hypotheses.
- Sampling Design: Briefly describe the type of sampling design that was most likely used for the data that were collected. Choices include, but are not limited to, random sample, convenience sample, etc. Explain your rationale for your sampling design selection(s).
- Data Analysis Procedures: Specify which statistical procedures will be used to test each of your hypotheses from among correlation, regression, t test, and ANOVA. Explain why each procedure was the most appropriate choice.
The title and reference pages do not count toward the page requirement for this assignment. This assignment should be no less than two pages in length, follow APA-style formatting and guidelines, and use references and citations as necessary.
- 3 years ago
- PROJ 586 Project Management Systems Week 6 Complete Course Project and Discussions
- REL 134 Week 1 Individual Assignment Elements of Religious Traditions Paper
- OMM 618 Week 4 DQ 2 ( Keeping Employees Motivated ) - Tutorial Contains Two Answers For This Discussion - A Graded
- 20 multiple choice electronics semiconductors transistors
- labor-management cooperative relationship • Describe one example of a labor-management cooperative relationship. • Do you think it is possible for two groups with competing interest to partner together? Why or why not? • When do you think these partn
- Matblab/Numerical analysis
- Psy 315 Week 4 Individual Assignment
- Math Homework Assignment #5
- PSYC 100 Paper "Media Review Paper"
- NOT RATED
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT ACCEPT if you cannot do the work ON TIME!
This is statistics related project for a research class. All research and documentation is included. Its 4 Units at about 3 pages …3 years ago