Research and write Intervention Protocols for the interventionskatrix
Research and write Intervention Protocols for the interventions listed below.
The expectation is that you research the intervention design for the physical rehabilitation population. Your protocol may have to identify/limit the program to specific populations based on your research. The research should be done using the NTL Learning Commons. Please make sure all research is from peer reviewed journals. List all references in APA format. You will then write the protocol based on the research. See attached outline and sample for the Intervention Protocol.
Topic: Leisure Education
Create program plans/session plans/scripts, etc. Create these in such a way that a therapist can pick them up and run your program exactly as described.
ATTACHED IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW THE FINAL PROTOCOL WILL LOOK WHEN COMPLETE.
MUST BE PEER REVIEWED ARTICLES, APA FORMAT, AND PROPER CITATIONS.
Intervention Protocol Outline
General Statement of Purpose
List of expected Outcomes
Description of Program
Presenting client problems that may be addressed (symptoms)
Referral process (what is necessary for the client to be in the group, ie, physician order, etc.)
Staff Requirement (ratio, training, certification)
Space and Equipment Requirement
References (APA format)
- 11 days ago
- Book review on Confucius Lives Next Door 5 pages
- Need Math quiz done and completed correctly. More quizzes to come for who ever gets me a good grade.
- leadership paper
- Module 06 Course Project - Website Security Test Plan
- In psychology, Motivation refers to the forces that push and pull us toward specific goals and behaviors. Motivation is generally either internal (biological, cognitive) or external (environmental, situational). In psychology, the study of Motivation ofte
- english essay
- Assignment 2: Using Motivation to Improve Performance Due Week 6 and worth 220 points Motivation is a complex subject, but its understanding and application is central to the success of management and the organization. Imagine that the CEO of your organ
- what is empiracal rule?