Report on evaluating the podcast “The Political Butterfly Effect: Did Mr Blobby upend local politics in Lancashire?”Linda111
1. Title: Podcast: The Political Butterfly Effect: Did Mr Blobby upend local politics in Lancashire? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0012scy
2. Aim: a reflective activity that makes significant contribution to the attainment of the unit’s learning outcome as well as form part of the MSc examination.
3. Objective: To demonstrate understanding of key concepts through practical application.
Background: The questions that form part 2 of this assignment relate to the appraisal of sustainable public commercial ventures, in/formal networks and decision-making. The prerequisite work required of students prior to the final assignment report submission draws heavily on your workbook, case study analysis during tutorial sessions, guided self-study and broad knowledge of the project management book of knowledge covered in semester one. Experience in running a virtual company in teams will be advantageous.
Answer these questions as part of the continuous final assessment for this unit.
Question 1: What is your assessment of the Council’s commercial motivation? (5 marks)
Question 2: Why did the project fail and state three (3) lessons identified? (10 Marks)
Question 3: Drawing on the lessons learned (in Q.2) and your knowledge of social value, what sustainable venture would you prescribe for Morecambe Council and why? (15 Marks)
Note: For this reflective report a maximum of 1000 words excluding figures and references is required.
You need to modify it again based on the feedback.
- 13 days ago
- Chocolate Nirvana
- Career goals (FOR A-PLUS WRITER)
- In A Study Of The Effects Of Stress On Illness, A Researcher Tallied The Number Of Colds
- Unit 8 Fire Safety
- This discussion gives us a chance to begin forming ideas that you can use in the application essay. Spend some time reflecting on the course content from the entire semester. Post three ideas that you did not have before taking this course and make a stat
- Research paper
- WEEK 11 SOAP
- Quality of failure essay
- Accounting work for WAQAS1ACA ONLY