Reasons for Creating Artifactsachxrube3
- In the first column, list three cultures you are a part of or that you identify strongly with, and rank them from most to least significant in your life. These can be national, ethnic, religious, regional, or local, and they can include subcultures or groups related to your personal interests.
- In the second column, identify one representative object for each of the cultures you identify with on your list.
- In a few words, explain how the cultural object reflects the culture in which it exists. Consider which aspects of culture have relevance for each artifact: politics, history, religion, social perceptions, technology, media, education, and so on.
To complete the second table, select three reasons for creating an artifact from the resources provided, or provide your own reasons.
- In the first column, state the reason for creating an artifact.
- In the second column, provide an example of an artifact that could have been created for the reason presented.
- In the third column, state whether the artifact was created by an individual or a group, and provide the name(s) of the creator(s).
- Select one of the artifacts listed and answer one of the questions following the worksheet:
- Do you believe the creator was successful in achieving their purpose? OR
- How do you think the artifact and the culture in which it was created could have influenced each other?
- 3 years ago
- Select one of the following disorders: Depressive disorder Generalized anxiety disorder Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder Obsessive-compulsive disorder Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you compare and contrast the major approac
- Globalization Argumentative Paper
- Benchmark- Integrating Science and Mathematics
- week 7
- OSCM 306 – Operations Management
- Select a significant event that has changed or affected health care today. I choose Managed Care.
- International Business Practices 1
- Assessment Item 3 - Ethical Issue in the use of ICT
- Self-Reflection Paper
- CIS 417 Computer Forensics - Course Assignment 1, 2, 3 and 4