Reading week 6Alyssaq24
- Main Idea: in as close to one sentence as possible, explain the big point of the reading.
- Evidence/methodology: how does the author prove her/his argument?
- Quote (properly attributed and cited): use the author’s own words to illustrate the main or secondary points of the reading.
- New Terms/Concepts (if applicable): did the article introduce or draw upon unfamiliar terms or concepts?
- Critique: are there any elements of the reading that you find problematic? Anything that could have been discussed further?
- Conclusions: observations, informed reflections, connections between this reading and other course materials?
- 9 days ago
- Communication Through Innovation DQ 1
- PHL\320 wk42
- You must write a 1-page research-based paper in current Turabian format that builds an argument or addresses a research question within the Jacksonian Era (Post War of 1812 up to but NOT including the Civil War). The final version of the paper must includ
- BA 3010 CH 3
- Assignment 4: Services in Your Area
- Choose One ( Fine Arts Appreciation) Dis 1
- Below are the directions for this assignment. Attached is the direction for the lesson plans needed.
- Microsoft Productivity*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial Use as Guide Paper*****
- NOT RATED
16 days ago
- Main Idea:in as close to one sentence as possible, explain the big point of the reading.
- Evidence/methodology:how does the author prove her/his argument?
- Quote (properly attributed …