please answer below questions(plagiarism applies)
- What is a database management system (DBMS)?
- What are the properties of a DBMS?
- Provide three examples of a real-world database (e.g., the library contains a database of books).
- How is a DBMS distinguished from a file-based system?
- What is data independence and why is it important?
- What is the purpose of managing information?
- Discuss the uses of databases in a business environment.
- What is metadata?
- 17 days ago
- for synco_solutions
- case study
- Paper 2
- samanthah only
- nurs 6541 week 8 JOURNAL
- Bus 475 wk 4 discussion
- Mike knows that the cost of making one pumpkin pie is about $4. In the store, pumpkin pies are sold for $10 each. At the end of the day, unsold pumpkin pies are sold to Bowling Green food bank for $1 each. How many pumpkin pies should Kroger make at the s
- for madamprofesor
- what is geography
- farming roots.