Question 10 (418)tandr102
NEED THIS DONE ON MICROSOFT WORD!!!!
If X is a metric space with induced topology Ƭ, then (X,Ƭ) is Hausdorff.
The contrapositive of this theorem must be true:
If (X,Ƭ) is not Hausdorff, then X is not a metric space.
1) Consider (ℝ,Ƭ) with the topology induced by the taxicab metric. Using the definition for Hausdorff, give an example of why (ℝ,Ƭ) is Hausdorff.
2) The finite complement topology on ℝ is not Hausdorff. Explain why ℝ with the finite complement topology is non-metrizable.
- 7 days ago
- CT ESSAY
- After reading the article â[Letâs Drive a Stake In the Heart of the Industrial Age!](http://switchandshift.com/lets-drive-a-stake-in-the-heart-of-the-industrial-age)â discuss the following organizational behavior...
- CIS 505 Week 6 Case Study 2 - ING Life
- for Charandry Only
- CIS 170 Week 10 Assignment 4 - The Future of Digital Crimes and Digital Terrorism
- Math Tests
- Can you answer discussion questions please
- American government 32