Qualitative Research Methodsiabepdadm
Constructing 10 Strategic Points
In a previous assignment you began working on the construction of 10 Strategic Points. These points will be used when developing your Prospectus and further developed into your Proposal and then finally in your dissertation. This assignment gives you experience in the development of 10 Strategic Points for a study that you could design to replicate the Clark & Springer study.
1. Use "Constructing 10 Strategic Points" to complete this assignment.
2. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
3. Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
4. Include a minimum of five scholarly topic-relevant sources (majority of articles should be published within past 5 years)
5. You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
1. Review the 10 Strategic Points constructed in Week 2 and the Clark and Springer (2007) study. Additionally, review the feedback provided by the instructor.
2. Use "Constructing 10 Strategic Points" to develop 10 Strategic Points for a replication of the Clark & Springer study that you could design for an undergraduate psychology program. Be sure to use resources in the DC network>Research/Dissertation tab> Prospectus templates to review the criteria for the purpose, problem, research questions and other Strategic Points.
3. Use the prompts and suggestions contained in the template to guide your work.
- 3 years ago
- Identify and Critically evaluate two current topics or issues in management
- cognitive behavior
- writting essay
- Consider your favorite teacher. What people-oriented and task-oriented leadership behaviors did he or she use effectively? In general, do you think students prefer an instructor who is more people-oriented or task-oriented? Explain your preference. (McSha
- HRM522 SESSION Memo
- yes title it only prof.goodwill (2)
- A manufacturing company is thinking of launching a new product. The company expects to sell $950,000 of the new product in the first year and $1,500,000 each year thereafter. Direct costs including labor and materials will be 45% of sales. Indirect increm
- NOT RATED
Constructing 10 strategies template5 years ago
- NOT RATED
4 years ago
- Review the 10 Strategic Points constructed in Week 2 and the Clark and Springer (2007) study. Additionally, review the feedback provided by the instructor.
- Use "Constructing 10 …