This 10-page (double-spaced, not counting the title and/or the cover page) should use either a narrative or an ethnographic approach to qualitative research. The fundamental question your assignment should address is: Why do people have a habit of coming to this particular place, as opposed to another one? What do they do there, and how is this place meaningful to them? Although both narrative research and ethnography explore people's experience with the place you selected, they do it in different ways:
- Narrative research: you will want to explore the experience and identity of a few individuals as it relates to their use of that place.
- Ethnography: you will want to describe and analyze the behavior, language, and general interaction of people at that place.
Format: APA 7
Please use textbook and previous research to complete
- 5 days ago
- research the various elements of the marketing plan as it relates to this company.
- business and politics paper
- Discussion Question
- CLO Business Decision-Making Project Part 1
- Due ASAP!
- Answer the question from The Struggle For Black Equality by Harvard Sitkoff
- I need a 200 -300 Word Forum Post and 2 Replies
- PMO 3
- kate tutor
- NOT RATED
in this 3-page assignment (double-spaced, not counting the title and/or the cover page), list and describe three sources pertaining to your qualitative research proposal.Your three sources need to be19 days ago