Python program: Prediction with Logistic Regressionwindkumar
The file Invistico_Airline_LR.csv contains information from an airline using the alias Invistico Airline on customer satisfaction, as well as details on each customer. The columns of interest are Gender, Age, Class, Arrival_Delay_in_Minutes, and satisfaction.
- Read the file Invistico_Airline_LR.csv into a data frame.
- Obtain user defined values female, age, economy, and delay.
- Re-code the categorical variables Gender, Class, and satisfaction into dummy variables.
- Create a new data frame X from the predictor variables Gender_female, Age, Class_Eco, and Arrival_Delay_in_Minutes, in that order.
- Create a response variable Y from the dummy variable satisfaction_satisfied.
- Perform logistic regression on X and Y.
- Use the user defined values to predict the probability that a customer with those values is satisfied.
Ex: If the input is 1 34 0 10 the ouput is:
- 7 days ago
- WORK & SOCIETY
- English Writing Assignment
- Theory of constraints
- HOSP100 Week 6: Segmented Markets
- "Mobile and Wireless" Decide whether or not mobile computing and wireless computing are synonymous. Provide at least two (2) reasons to support your assertion and justify your response. Give your opinion on whether or not mobile and wireless de
- MHR 6551 Unit III Assessment
- Discipline Essay
- ACC 562 Advanced Auditing
- Loyal Customer Worksheet