Consider coping strategies that are used in faith-based programs or organizations. How do coping strategies help clients prevent relapse? Present at least two examples of coping strategies and explain how they may benefit the client, their family, and the community in which they live and work.
This discussion question meets the following NASAC Standards:
5) Describe the philosophies, practices, policies, and outcomes of the most generally accepted models of treatment, recovery, relapse prevention and continuing care for addiction and other substance-related problems.
51) Differentiate between situations in which it is most appropriate for the client to self-refer to a resource, and instances requiring counselor referral.
108) Teach basic life skills such as stress management, relaxation, communication, assertiveness, and refusal skills.
- 11 days ago
- Case Study - Citibank Performance Evaluation - assignment 2
- Employment Law and Labor Help with case outline
- Advanced Corporate Finance discussion 3 and 4 for Oscarjuma only with duplicate
- ECO 561 WEEK 6 KNOWLEDGE CHECK
- For Daxter
- for anyhelp
- Strategic leadership for paula hog
- Your Ideal Organization
- week 6 payment link
- Post a research analysis Study