Assume you are working at an agency with both inpatient and outpatient services. Mary is a client of yours in inpatient so you will be working with her one-on-one at least once a week in inpatient treatment then she will transfer levels (from Level III to Level II) at which point you will also be her counselor in intensive outpatient.
Based on Chapter 8 and your knowledge of clinical interventions, how could you integrate specific counseling interventions (such as CBT, MI, and SF) that target triggers into both inpatient and outpatient treatment? Consider Bible-based or Christian Counseling interventions. Her diagnoses include Alcohol Use Disorder, Opiate Use Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD).
Use headings: Inpatient Interventions, Outpatient Interventions.
This discussion question meets the following NASAC Standard:
50) Continuously assess and evaluate referral resources to determine their appropriateness.
- 14 days ago
- XYZ Company as a conflict-resolution
- BSA 502 (Business Systems II) Week 6 Assignments A+
- oRGANIZATIONAL ETHICS
- week 3 assignment for str/581External and Internal Environmental Analysis
- Week 2 Continuum of Care Options Matrix / HCS437 / HCS/437 / HCS 437
- Midterm Exam
- 1. Design and implement a Employee class along with 3 subclasses using the following guidelines
- Let V and W be vector spaces and T: V --> W be linear. Suppose that T is one-to-one and that S is a subset of V.
- FIN - Precision Manufacturing (PM)