For this week's proposal, submit 2 page overview discussing the topic you intend to use for your final . The can be about a specific author, a work of prose, a concept, or poetry. It will include preliminary research (citations, references)
The following are some ideas you can use or you can go on your own:
- Selected poems from an author (Shakespeare, Langston Hughes, Haiku's by Basho, etc)
- Social commentary of a selected work
- The social context of a work (i.e how did Frankenstein reflect the rise of the Industrial Revolution)
- Fables (i.e. how did Aesop's fables convey a message)
- How did Shakespeare influence modern day English (i.e. Shakespeare made up many new words that still exist today!)
- How did an author convey a theme (i.e. life, death, love, conflict) in a work or across his/her works?
- The development of a character in a work.
There are many ideas, so you are welcome to choose any topic you want. These are just a few.
CITE AND REFERENCE
- 11 days ago
- HLT-302 Topic 4 DQ 1
- On December 31, 2014, Frick Incorporated, had the following balances (all balances are normal): Accounts Amount Preferred Stock, ($100 par value, 5% noncumulative, 50,000 shares authorized, 10,000 shares issued and outstanding) $1,000,000 Common Stock ($1
- Should drug-testing be allowed in public schools
- stock journal 2
- Unit VIII Essay Questions; International Business
- GOOGLE INDUSTRY RESEARCH PAPER
- information technology
- Operations Management week 2
- Part 1 Choose a target behavior for your Week 5 Self-Management Project. Write a 175-word summary on the target behavior in observable and measurable terms. Include the methods that will be used to observe and acquire baseline data. Part 2 Based on th
The final paper of this course will be due during Module 9. The paper will be a 3-4 page analysis of a literary concept of your choice.
For this week's proposal, submit 2 page overview discussing the …a month ago