project management processvenkatesh2512
Reflection and Discussion Forum Week 15Assigned Readings:Chapter 15. Project TerminationInitial Postings: Read and reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Then post what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding in each assigned textbook chapter.Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Several years ago, the U.S. Congress canceled funding for the development of a battery-powered electric vehicle. Do you think that was a good decision? Can you imagine what the pros and cons were?
Activity I: Many people in and out of government have proposed sunset laws for all projects and agencies. That is, after a fixed amount of time, a project or an agency would be closed down unless sufficient justification to continue its activities were offered. Why is such a law needed? What might constitute “sufficient justification”?
Activity II: List the political and sociological reasons that a project might continue to be supported even though it cannot be justified economically. Can you identify such a project in your private life?
- 6 days ago
- Characteristics of Children with Disabilities
- MAT221 Introduction to Algebra WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT Simplifying Expressions
- Call to Action
- Econ hw help
- Unit 9 Assessment Project Professor Alyssa
- M2 Assignment 1: Consumer Surplus
- ENG225 Introduction to Film WEEK 5 FINAL PAPER Film Critique The Green Mile-1
- ENG125 Introduction to Literature WEEK 5 FINAL PAPER Themes and Correspodents
- Testing Gas Mileage Claims
- Written Assignment - $5000 Today and Tomorrow
Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Respond to the following prompts: “What do I feel are the most important aspects of my learning in the chapters this week?” and “What …a year ago