Listed below are the assignment instructions. The assignment requires 5 pages and the bid is $25 and the due date is 15 Dec.
Create a Marketing Plan
In this assignment, you are going to complete a marketing plan as outlined in the beginning of Chapter 2 of your eTextbook. As you will recall, these are:
- Build a cross-functional team.
- Check the foundation and long-term business direction.
- Clarify the goals and objectives.
- Conduct a comprehensive analysis.
- Recommend the most important strategies and tactics.
- Check the numbers.
- Sell the plan.
- Execute and track progress.
You can discuss a project that you are familiar with, make up a marketing situation, or choose from the scenarios below.
Your marketing plan must show your own personalized approach. Ensure that you:
- include specifics of what you would do, ask, or research in each step for the most effective outcomes;
- show evidence of applied business principles and demonstrate your understanding of course and unit concepts;
- explain key factors that will impact marketing for a diverse health care organization;
- include any ethical consideration in your marketing plan;
- explore a strategic marketing plan process;
- explain how hospital (or other local) demographics factor into your plan; and
- be sure to address any concerns you may have with impacts from the quality and consumer data for your hospital/organization.
- Your practice has just hired a brand-new primary care doctor and needs to create a plan to start building a baseline of patients.
- The emergency management organization you work for has seen decreasing use of its services since a competitor came to town a few months ago. You have been asked to create a plan to market your services to the local hospital in the hopes they will contract with your company.
- The executive team at your hospital has decided to start a brand-new service offering acupuncture as a treatment for pain.
Your marketing plan must be five pages, not including the title and reference pages. You are encouraged to include graphics, charts, or other supporting material that will support or enhance your plan; however, these are not counted in the five-page written requirement.
You are required to use at least three sources to support your marketing plan, one of which may be your eTextbook. All sources used must have citations and references properly formatted in APA Style. APA formatting is otherwise not required.
- 3 months ago
- two different answers for each of the six parts which means 12 different answers for the all six .
- two short answers questions
- Individual project unit 5 Capston- Strategic Management for Health care
- 3 page STATISTICS Paper due Monday Midnight
- Please answer this math question
- ACC 291 - PRINCIPLES OF ACCOUNTING II Week 1 Assignment
- powerpoint jus
- for hurryson
- Privacy protection