Professor MacQueenPROFESSOR CALLEN
In Module Seven: Thinking About History, learning block 7-3 (page 3) in the webtext, you worked toward the following elements: II. Body: You will use this section of your paragraph to provide further detail about your historical event while supporting the claim you made in your thesis statement. Make sure to cite your sources. Specifically, you should: A. Describe the causes of the historical event. In other words, what were the underlying factors that led to the historical event? Were there any immediate causes that precipitated the event? B. Illustrate the course of your historical event. In other words, tell the story or narrative of your event. Who were the important participants? What did they do? Why? How do the perspectives of the key participants differ? C. Describe the immediate and long-term consequences of the historical event for American society. In other words, how did the event impact American society? D. Discuss the historical evidence that supports your conclusions about the impact of the event on American society. Support your response with specific examples from your sources. In Module Seven: Thinking About History, learning block 7-3 (page 3) in the webtext, you completed the following element: V. Communicate your message in a way that is tailored to your specific audience. For instance, you could consider your vocabulary, your audience’s potential current knowledge of historical events, or lack thereof, and what is specifically important to the audience
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Discuss a situation where you can collect data, and the data the Empirical Rule applies, meaning that the data representing this situation follows a normal distribution. You are encouraged to conduct research using the internet to discover a situation that fits this criteria.
- Citing your source, discuss what specifically leads you to believe this situation follows the Empirical Rule. What statistical analysis benefits exist because the situation has data that is distributed normally?
- 2 months ago
- Physics of cell HW1
- Ch. 10 Marketing Research - Marketing Minute
- 2 Management 485
- Reading Response
- Writing Reflection paper
- My Award and Environmental Conservatism*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
- In this assignment, you should ask the user for four numbers (floating-point) via a JOptionPane
- A+ Work
- NOT RATED
In Module Six: Analyzing History, continued, learning block 6-4 (page 1) in the webtext, you worked toward the following elements: II. Body: You will use this section of your paper to …2 months ago