Professor MacQueenPROFESSOR CALLEN
Using the active reading strategies you were introduced to in this learning block, critically analyze one of your secondary sources for your historical analysis paragraph. Those active reading strategies include:
- Ask yourself pre-reading questions, such as: What will be the subject of this reading? What do I hope to learn from this reading?
- Take notes while reading
- Make connections to other texts you have read
Module 6 Short Responses – Question 1
Which source will you analyze using active reading strategies? Include the name of the article, the author, the publication, the date, and where you found it.
Read your chosen source using the active reading strategies you learned on the previous page. Then, summarize the overall meaning and content of the reading. Write your summary below. Your summary should be at least one paragraph long.
Module 6 Short Responses – Question 2
What events or historical forces contributed to the Boston busing crisis of the mid-1970s? Name at least three, and briefly explain why you think each one was a contributory cause of the Boston busing crisis.
Module 6 Short Responses – Question 3
Name three specific consequences of the Boston busing crisis.
Module 6 Short Responses – Question 4
Describe one cause of the event you have chosen for your historical analysis (keeping in mind that there are many), and explain one piece of evidence from your research that you will use to support this assertion. Describe one consequence of the event, and explain one piece of evidence from your research that you will use to support this assertion.
- 2 months ago
- stat 200 fin
- Understanding Planets and Stars (Quality Original Work Only)
- Assignment 3: Environmental Issues and the Industrial Revolution
- Company is Procter & Gamble - Read all Requirements Due 07-24-16
- 4 Questions... Explain the importance of the cytochrome P-450 enzyme in toxicant biotransformation.
- Assignment 1: Discussion
- 1750 words on Verizon expanding
- computer science