Professor MacQueenPROFESSOR CALLEN
To complete this activity, use the Module Two Activity Template Word Document that is uploaded below. First, examine your scientific news story for descriptions of how the research was conducted. This might be a general description of steps the scientists took, or the specific methods used to collect and analyze evidence. Look for words associated with the scientific method such as observations, hypothesis, field research, experiments, lab research, or data collection.
Next, consider the questions you have about the main idea presented in your scientific news story. What do you want to know more about? What answers or solutions might benefit you or your community? Draft two research questions you are interested in asking. As you write your questions, consult the module overview and module resources for assistance writing your research questions.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Part One: Identifying Scientific Approaches
- Identify an approach to scientific research addressed in the chosen news story.
Part Two: Drafting Good Scientific Questions
Draft two research questions you are interested in asking about the main idea of your news story. Ensure that both of your questions are measurable and focused.
- Prepare measurable scientific questions based on the main idea presented in the chosen news story.
- Prepare focused scientific questions based on the main idea presented in the chosen news story.
- Can scientists ever be completely objective when conducting research? Why or why not? Support your argument with course resources.
- What might be the consequences (positive and/or negative) of emotion in scientific research?
- a month ago
- 1 page. DQ. use APA. Due in 3 hours. I need very clear answers to the parts highlighted in red.
- Porsche’s Analysis [CLOs: 2,6]
- Social worker
- BUSN 420 Week 5 Assignment
- For Payment only Tinsel Writer
- Module 6 Lab: Using BJT for AC Amplification (MultiSim)
- write one paragraph
- Multiple Regression. Who can Help immediately. 6 Questions on My mathlab
- Dante's work was known throughout the Western World in its time and beyond. Why do you believe that even today,...