Product Liability Law Case Summarymascob3
Instructions - Read Estate of Simpson v. GM, LLC.
Using the Week 3 Activity Template [DOCX], accurately summarize the following regarding design, manufacturing, and failure-to-warn causes of action in a brief that effectively lays out the following legal elements of the case:
- Case facts.
- Parties and their arguments.
- Proceedings of the court case – what happened in the court(s)?
- Applicable product liability defect law
- The holding of the court and its reason(s).
LEG500 - Format for all writing assignments:
- Include page numbers
- 1-inch margins, double spaced throughout assignment
- Times New Roman, 12-point type
- Cite credible, scholarly sources in the text of the paper that corresponds to the sources on the Source page. Type “Sources” centered on the last page of the assignment. Record sources that you used in the assignment in a numbered list as they appear in the paper, not alphabetically.
- For each resource you use in your coursework, there are two things you must do. First, add the resource to the Source list on the final page/slide. Second, insert an in-text citation to each sentence which quotes, paraphrases, or summarizes information from that resource. Make sure that each in-text citation has a matching source list entry, and vice versa, before submitting an assignment. See the video: https://youtu.be/jDKstcOUX8U
- See Strayer Writing Standards link for in-text citations and sources on the Source page. SWS Home - Strayer Writing Standards (SWS) - Strayer University Library at Strayer University
- 15 days ago
- please help
- ECE1653: Hybrid Systems and Control Applications questions
- BUS470- Assignment 2: United States vs. Cambodia PowerPoint Presentation
- help in finance
- pre cal math 2
- MHA 6501 Unit VI Web Assignment and Discussion Board
- The speed of radio waves can be approximated to be 299,790,000 meters per second. The wavelength of a particular radio...
- Strategic Management