Policy and law journal 1nteasley
Review both the Project One Guidelines and Rubric and the Project Two Guidelines and Rubric in the Assignment Information area of the course. Then write a journal assignment discussing your intentions for how you will approach the material in this course and how you plan to incorporate it into the projects.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Course Knowledge: Describe how the knowledge and skills that you will learn throughout this course will help you in your Project One and Project Two submissions.
- Course Projects: Describe what excites you about the Project One and Project Two assignments as well as which one of the Project Two scenarios you find most interesting. Consider the following questions in your response:
- How do Project One and Project Two relate to your current position in the healthcare field? If you are not currently working in healthcare, how do these projects relate to the field you want to go into after graduating?
- Feedback, Questions, or Concerns: Share any feedback, concerns, and/or questions you may have related to the course, Project One, and/or Project Two.
Guidelines for Submission
Your submission should be a 1-page Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and 1-inch margins.
- 17 days ago
- Week 5 – Journal ($8) need it in three hour
- Anyo knows how to write an essay about art?
- dr rocal 4192
- Macro economics assignment should answer any 5 questions
- HCA312: Health Care Finance Week 1 Assignment
- Assignment Due
- Assignment 1: Discussion—The Benefits of Person-Focused Pay Programs