- Compare what Hobbes and Locke believe that individuals must give up and what they gain when they exit the state of nature and to enter political society. Why do you think that the bargains struck by the social contractors look so different in Hobbes and Locke?
- Wealth and income are unevenly distributed in every country (and across different countries). For many, this is a source of concern. For some, it is a source of outrage. Can anything justify economic inequalities? If so, what?
- Each should be between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
- Times New Roman 12pt font (or equivalent) and double spaced
- The word count excludes citations and bibliography.
- “Works Cited” page
- 5 months ago