POL201 FINAL PAPER (TOPIC IS Controlled Substance Act (1970)SupplyGuy2711
Final Paper Assignment
The primary goal of your final assignment is to critically analyze the specific topic you have chosen regarding American national government.
You have been preparing for this final assignment each week by constructing an Annotated Bibliography (Week 2) and a detailed outline of the Final Paper’s main points (Week 3) in which you focused on the following:
- Historical and constitutional basis for the American Government’s structure
- The system of checks and balances
- The various roles (e., public opinion, media, special interest groups, etc.) concerning public policy and elections
- The voting system and election process.
In addition, you have read the course text and course readings, reviewed videos, and researched additional material for each week’s assignments and this paper. This week, you will put all of those outlines, readings, reviews, and research together to evaluate policymaking and government program administration into one Final Paper.
As we wrap up our course, reflect on what you have learned about the key structures, systems, roles, and processes that embody our national government. Think about the strengths and weaknesses, advantages and disadvantages, and positive and negative impacts of these aspects of our democracy. Use what you have learned so far to evaluate a specific policy of our national government and recommend ways to enhance what works and repair what is not working well. It is important that your Final Paper utilizes your previous research and assignments, including the feedback that you received from the Ashford Writing Center in Week 4. The assignment should also showcase what you have learned in the course. While your previous assignments will serve as a strong base for this assignment, it is very important that you implement feedback from your instructor and the Ashford Writing Center, as well as further expand on the material. Appropriate transitions and headings are needed to ensure a cohesive Final Paper.
THE TITLE OF THE PAPER IS Controlled Substance Act (1970). THE INFORMATION ATTACHED IS TO BE USED AS A GUIDE TO FORMALIZE THE PAPER AND ITS CONTENT. BE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE GUIDELINES OF THE PAPER OR THE PAPER WILL BE DISPUTED.
- 3 years ago
- please see attachment
- BSHS 462 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Leadership and Supervising Influence in Human Services
- Should the visa insurance procedures and regulations be more stringent? Currently, anyone who want to visit the U.A.E for two...
- case study
- CJA 444 entire course
- Examine the vocabulary words for this unit. Classify the words into at least 3 groups. Label each group with a...
- For Dennis
- RESEARCH DESIGN