PLAGIARISM FREE "A" WORK IN 15 HOURS or LESSNeNe1994
Your school system has begun utilizing the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Guidelines in developing its curriculum. Information about these guidelines can be found at the link below.
CAST. (2018). The UDL Guidelines. Retrieved from http://udlguidelines.cast.org
You have been asked by the school’s administrative team to create a newsletter informing parents of this change and describing how these guidelines will be implemented in their particular school.
Your newsletter should include the following information:
1) a brief explanation of the Universal Design for Learning Guidelines and how they will ensure that the educational needs of all students are met,
2) a description of the technology solutions and supports that your school will be implementing for students with special needs, and
3) a description of the technology solutions that your school will be implementing for gifted and culturally diverse students.
Your newsletter should be at least two pages in length, and all sources should be cited and referenced. You should utilize at least three resources, one of which can be your textbook.
Lever-Duffy, J., & McDonald, J. B. (2018). Teaching and learning with technology (6th ed.). Pearson. https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780134519906
- 3 days ago
- The Rise of Capitalism: An Analysis of Class Position in Emily Brontes' 'Wuthering Height.
- Week 8 Discussion: HRM517
- Unit 7 Info Sys Mgmt ATTN: Mathguy18
- Provide for approval a list of three or more references for your final project.
- Choose two sources and compare and contrast them in your own words in one paragraph
- Organizational Beavior - Prof Eluid
- Question 1: A national standard requires that public bridge over 200 feet in length must be inspected and rated
- Op-Ed Article (2 full pages) for " geniuesalert1234"
- Job evaluation - HR expert
- MATHLAB FOR MATH GURU