In this week, we discussed about the properties of sound waves and that they require a medium to travel. Movies, like 2001: A Space Odyssey, show space as deadly silent. On the other hand, Star Wars movies present booming sound effects in spcae. For the discussion this week, you will share your perspectives about movie(s) that strike a balance between science and fiction, especially about sound in outer space.
- Identify a movie about Outer Space that you plan to watch or would like to watch again.
- Look for the science facts and fiction presented in the movie, especially related to sound in outer space.
- Share the perspectives with your class.
Name of the movie.
Was it filled with Science facts or fiction? Specific Examples.
Was there a balance between the science and fiction in the movie? Examples.
- 10 days ago
- SPANISH COURSE.
- Expert in software RISA 2D help plz
- "Course Recap" Please respond to the following: Make a list of 25 professions that rely on math. Identify and discuss three key principles learned in the course. Discuss how each of these principles can help you in your current or future life circumstan
- I need help with my assigement
- Research paper (7 pages) Soccer History
- History in Ethics and Forensic psychology
- Economics Discussion Questions
- Literature work