You will submit the analysis report, which includes a full description of your Rube Goldberg device steps. Make sure to add Critical Element V, which was not part of the milestones.
Select a step or stage in your Rube Goldberg device. You will examine that step in relation to the previous and subsequent steps, analyzing the behavior of the object in the selected step. In addition, you will perform energy, velocity, and force calculations.
Finally, you will discuss the analytical tools and their relationship to the electromagnetic spectrum that could be used to confirm your velocity calculations.
Your report should be a complete, polished artifact containing all of the critical elements of the final product. It should reflect the incorporation of feedback gained throughout the course.
To complete this assignment, review the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric PDF document.
- 2 months ago
- This course introduces basic programming concepts, logic, and scripting language
- Find the number of moles in 3.52Ã10^23 of sodium chloride
- in 2000, harry was ten and leo, his brother, was six. in what year will their ages be the ratio 6:5?
- introduction of management for phyllis young
- Choose 7 Academic Words from the Reading (Declared text) Here are the study systems we practiced in class. Refer to the...
- Application 2 Obesity
- Human Resource Management - 4 Essays
- business law paper-----800 words
- CLO Business Decision-Making Project Part 1
- Unit 7: Risks, Returns, and the Cost of Capital - Lab: WileyPLUS Assignments
- NOT RATED
This milestone will provide an additional step toward the completion of the final project. This step should be fully analyzed in the final submission. This milestone represents …2 months ago