personal fitness unit 3 Critical Thinking Questionsleahg
- Based on what you have learned in this unit, what type of muscle contraction do you think you experience most frequently throughout your day? How about when you work out? Define the type of muscle contraction that you experience most throughout your day and the one that you experience most when working out. Give examples to support your answer.
- In the unit, we learned that testosterone and endorphins are hormones that are activated through working out. Based on the ways that these hormones can impact your mood and emotions, describe how a person who works out regularly may differ from a person who never works out. Focus on non-physical attributes. What type of person might produce too much of these hormones and what could result from that? Be sure to explain the benefits each hormone provides.
- Some might argue that cardiovascular exercise is more important than strength or muscle training. Do you agree or disagree with this line of thinking? Please explain your answer. Based on what you learned in the unit, why is muscle fitness important?
- The unit informed us that exercise can have a variety of positive short-term and long-term effects on your body. What are some other things that may have positive short-term and long-term effects on your body and health? Negative ones? Please describe some of these effects that certain lifestyle choices or activities may have.
- People with certain conditions such as diabetes, asthma, arthritis, or high-blood pressure need to take extra precautions when exercising. Please describe some specific ways that people with each of these conditions may need to alter their exercise routine in order to remain healthy and safe.
- 3 months ago
- accounting 201
- project draft
- Romeo and Juliet’s schemes
- PS390 Statistical Reasoning in Psychology
- Assignment 2: User Training and System Maintenance
- Assignment 2: Implementing Software Development Project Management Best Practices
- For this assignment, you will write a two-page paper focusing on one of the topics
- Assignment 2: Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games (MMORPGs)
- Economic Research
- Phyllis Young