Answer the Following Questions
- Who can be peer reviewers, and what's another name for them?
- From the steps described in this video, can you list the steps illustrating the peer review process, starting with the submission of a researcher's manuscript and ending with the publication of that article?
- There's a line in this video, which says: "Rejection is common". Why do you think that rejections are actually common occurrences in the peer review process, and how do you think they influence the quality of publications overall?
- Do you think the peer review process contributes to publication bias OR prevents publication bias? Explain your reasoning for why you think so.
- 5 days ago
- OMM 615 Week 4 Complete ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Updated Dec, 2014 - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- business law
- Acc. QA
- Define each of the four common report types.
- biology extra credit paper about laughter with 5 different sources, 5 pages
- WAN Connections
- Accounting Homework
- due 12/14 with references