Pathophysiology paper 3msaamaa1
Write on Seizure
Your paper should include the underlined items below as section headings.
APA 7th edition Title page:
- This is a separate page, with the following information in the middle: course title, paper title, student’s name, instructor’s name, and date.
Description of Pathology:
- Start the paper on a new page.
- In this section, you will describe the pathology (statistics, background information, etc.). Give as much information as you can about it but be sure it is relevant and not just filler. A comprehensive introductory section of the condition should be in one to two paragraphs.
Normal anatomy of the influential body system affected: In this section, you will describe what is considered normal anatomy for your particular pathophysiology. For example, if you are discussing a disease related to the brain, explain what is normal for the brain from an anatomical standpoint. You should show comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental concepts and communicate information using scientific vocabulary. There should be little to no discussion of the condition in this section.
Normal physiology of the influential body system affected: In this section, you will discuss physiology. Remember that when describing physiology, it isn’t enough to merely provide a list of body system functions (Ex: Neurons send signals throughout the body). Instead, you need to be able to describe how it does it. The show is physiology. There should be little to no discussion of the condition in this section.
Mechanism of Pathophysiology: This section will likely be the most in-depth and extended section. In this section, you will be able to explain your particular pathophysiology from a scientific standpoint. In the previous two quotes, you explained what is considered normal; in this section, you should describe what the pathophysiology is doing that is causing these issues and how the normal anatomy & physiology are affected/different in a person with your condition. You should thoroughly understand the anatomical and physiological changes contributing to the disease. Some good keywords to search for when doing your research might be "Pathology of __________, and” Pathophysiology of __________."
Prevention: In this section, you will explain how your pathophysiology could be prevented. This should outline possible prevention protocols or indicate if none is available based on the current scientific literature.
Treatment: In this section, you will explain how your pathophysiology is commonly treated. Provide possible treatment protocols for the condition based on current scientific literature. Be sure to bring in relevant nursing information and how you might be involved in treating the disease.
Conclusion: Finally, you should summarize your findings. All good research papers should include a decision where you wrap up and digest all of the essential points made in your form.
- As with the Title page, this should be a separate page.
- All references should be included in correct and complete APA format.
- All references must be cited appropriately in the paper using APA-style in-text citations.
- A minimum of three reputable sources are required for this assignment.
Requirements for Length & Submission
The length requirement for this paper is between 4-6 total pages of content, double-spaced - this does not include the Title page and the Reference page (both on separate pages) that do not contribute to page count. Using images/tables/diagrams will not count for the total page number either.
Their instructor will assign students topics related to physiology and pathological conditions of physiological systems. You must write your paper based on your given topic.
Your paper must be submitted as a PDF (.pdf) or Word document (.doc or .docx). These are the only file types that will be accepted.
CheckboxSections & CriteriaTitle pageDescription of Pathology
The body of the paper should include the following sections:
- Normal Anatomy of the body system
- Normal Physiology of the body system
- Mechanism of Pathology
ConclusionReference pageBetween 4-6 total pages of content, double-spaced - Title page and the Reference page (both on separate pages) do NOT contribute to page count. Using images/tables/diagrams will not count for the total page number either.
Be sure to include in-text citations where appropriate. You should have a minimum of one in-text for every final reference you have listed.
A minimum of three reputable sources are required for this assignment. All sources must be appropriately cited in APA format - in-text citations and references.
Times New Roman, 12 pt. font
Note: Turnitin report should be added.
- a month ago
- Romeo and Juliet
- economic online class
- Essay 3 pages long. Southwest Asia conjures up an image of arid lands and deserts. How was it possible for this region to give birth to magnificent ancient civilizations? What role has Islam played in the history of this region?
- Zambia is located in an area known as _____.
- P7-10_ Evergreen Company_Journal Entries
- Chapter 13
- Solution: HLT/362 Workbook exercises 11 and 16
- Mgmt 450
- Accounting exam
- Patient Privacy Issues
Pathophysiology paperNOT RATEDa month ago