Old testament Literature Due Tomorrow!!!!Veronica27
**Read the Baby Moses Story and answer questions below for Question number 4 Please look up and read the English translation of the retelling of Philo and Josephus in order to answer question #4
The Baby Moses Story
After reading the presentation, reply to these questions.
1. After reading this week's readings and the presentation, what are your thoughts and insights?
2, How do you interpret the story now? What does your interpretation reveal about yourself?
3. Is this story suitable for children, of what ages? Why or why not?
4. Extra-credit. Read the English translations of the retellings of Philo and Josephus. Why do you think they took liberties with the biblical text, adding more detail and characterization? What points might they have been trying to teach to their readers/audience?
- a year ago
- Post a draft of your revised Problem Statement
- Individual Project
- read and answer questions
- QNT/561 Statistics Concepts and Descriptive Measures
- Journal Article Review Essay
- A cook is puzzling over the number of pounds of food he should purchase in order to minimize his cost ...
- How are you student?
- AGE AND HAPPINESS (1-2page)
- Python homework Computer Science