Nursing Lab Assignment: Differential Diagnosis for Skin Conditionsprincess2
- Choose one skin condition graphic (identify by number in your Chief Complaint) to document your assignment in the SOAP (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan) note format rather than the traditional narrative style. Refer to Chapter 2 of the Sullivan text and the Comprehensive SOAP Template in this week's Learning Resources for guidance. Remember that not all comprehensive SOAP data are included in every patient case.
- Use clinical terminologies to explain the physical characteristics featured in the graphic. Formulate a differential diagnosis of five possible conditions for the skin graphic that you chose. Determine which is most likely to be the correct diagnosis and explain your reasoning using at least three different references, one reference from current evidence-based literature from your search and two different references from this week’s Learning Resources.
- 3 days ago
- The annuity transformation method is used to transform
- FIN 515 Final Exam
- Application: Legal and Ethical Accountability
- A Plus Writer - WMNST DISCUSSION QUESTION
- 2 easy computer questions
- Engineers only
- pragraph 2
- 5 queshions Environmental Studies .
- Fullbridge Program iPads in China template
- ACCT 557 Week 1 Quiz