Post a description of a group therapy session with older adults, including the stage of the group, any resistances or issues that were present, and therapeutic techniques used by the facilitator. Explain any challenges that may occur when working with this group. Support your recommendations with evidence-based literature.
- 4 years ago
- week 5 Discussions 1 and 2
- environmental analysis
- see attachment
- sis The Supreme Court is made up of nine justices who are responsible for deciding whether or not laws are in line with the U.S. Constitution. These individuals serve life-long appointments once they are nominated by the President and confirmed by the Un
- PHI103: Informal Logic (ACL1636F Reflect back about what you have learned in this course about how to construct high quality arguments...
- PSY 3 paper
- Write an essay evaluating the formal process of the criminal justice system
- Week 5 Journal
· Analyze group therapy sessions with older adults
· Recommend strategies for improving the effectiveness of group therapy sessions for older adults
To …a year ago
- NOT RATED
Discussion: Group Therapy with Older Adults
Group therapy with …4 years ago