need by tomorrowmusiq757
he LGBTQ+ community is a diverse group encompassing people of all genders, races, ages, religions, socioeconomic classes, abilities, and backgrounds. Often there are misunderstandings and preconceived notions about this population that can impede the counseling relationship. Counselors must understand their client’s cultural and social identities to enhance the efficacy of counseling treatment with these individuals.
Please select one of the following videos from the University Library:
- Counseling gay and lesbian people of color: Multiple identities: Part 1
- Counseling gay and lesbian people of color: Multiple identities: Part 2
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- In what ways do the client’s social and cultural identities contribute to their experience?
- How might you tailor your counseling approach to effectively address clients’ concerns in the context of their gender and sexual orientation?
- How might you understand the client’s experience from a culturally sensitive and validating perspective?
- 17 days ago
- See below
- Database Applications Assignment
- review the six (6) rules of critical thinking discussed on pages 8 and 9 in the textbook. Determine the rule that you believe to be the most challenging and provide a rationale for your response. Examine the three (3) key sociological theories discussed i
- Calculating depreciation
- Princess Mary Tutor
- forum 5
- Math part 1