need by sundaymusiq757
Watch any of the following “coming of age” movies: The Perks of Being a Wallflower; Ladybird; Breakfast Club; or Mean Girls.
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation in which you analyze an adolescent character from the movie.
Use the Week 4 Adolescent Development PowerPoint template to complete your assignment. Assume that your audience has watched the movie and is familiar with the plot.
Write a response to each prompt in the template.
Include speaker notes with your presentation.
- 13 days ago
- 3 Psychology Questions I need by tomorrow morning....
- Developmental Theories In a 1-2 page well constructed essay, evaluate the developmental theories? Are they original theories or have they evolved from another theory? What are their strengths and weaknesses.
- Technical Project Paper: Information Systems Security
- Business 1A
- What was Spain’s vision for the America’s?
- VoIP Part 4 Register HELP!!
- Training is listed as a major factor in the reduction in the number of auto accidents. What other factors have been involved in this change?
- Project Profile
- Assume you are the IT manager for an organization tasked with evaluating whether or not to deploy internal wireless access for employees. Write a three to five page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), discussing the advantages and disadvantag
- 4 pages