need a 4 page 4 min scriptsimran4170
Based on what you have learned in Chapter 2, Interpreting The Written Word, write a 4-page (4 minute) script. You may choose to write your script for an animation or for live action. Think of this as a script for a short film or one scene in a longer film.
Your script will meet these objectives:
• Write a brief, one-paragraph treatment for your story/script idea - See the About Treatments page below to learn about this
• 4 pages, 12-point Courier font
• Indentation and spacing as shown on pages 20, 22, 23 in the textbook. Each script page represents 1 minute of screen time.
• Script may be for an animation or live action production
• Include at least two different characters
• This may be a self-contained short film (4 minutes) or one scene excerpted from a longer film
• Include the slugline (master scene heading) that describes the location, time of day, weather, etc.
• Include script elements for action prior to dialogue, character names and actor direction in parentheses
Think about the type of dramatic conflict that may be the basis for a plot for your script:
- Human vs. self
- Human vs. human
- Human vs. nature
- Human vs. environment
- Human vs. technology (machine)
- Human vs. supernatural
- Human vs. god
(If your characters are not human, just substitute their "species" in place of "human")
A treatment is a brief synopsis or description of the story idea for your animation or film. For the scriptwriting assignment, you only need to write a short paragraph. Treatments should read like a short story and be written in the third person, present tense. It should present the entire story including the ending.
Examples - These are excerpts from longer treatments. For this assignment your treatment should be about the same length as these examples.
- 3 years ago
- Managerial Accounting
- May I have help in these problem?
- How to move large groups of passengers though airport terminals quickly and efficiently
- Johnâs House Painting Company has the following transactions for the year 1. December 1 â Issued capital stock for $100,000...
- BUS520 ASS
- Database and Data Warehousing Design
- for excellentassignment
- Essay on Childhood Psychological Disorders
- Castle Company