music db 6wcolvin0810
Module 6: Pick a short musical piece from the Romantic era that can be found on Youtube, and analyze it using the terminology and concepts covered in the first two modules. Include the link, and describe the following elements: melody, rhythm, harmony, texture, form, tempo, dynamics, lyrics (if applicable), and timbre. In addition, explain how your chosen piece is a reflection of its era. How does your piece show the defining characteristics of the Romantic era that you learned about in this module?
- a month ago
- 10 Chapter Reflections/Summaries
- Make a summary of the UGG case.
- Discussion Post
- BGMT Disc ***ZEEK THE GEEK***
- Assignment 4: HR Training Class
- Assignment 6: SQL Concepts and Database Design
- WK 7
- 3.95 Ã· 0.8
- Carla wants to know how many batches of birdseed she can make with 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds. She puts...