MSW 6005: Week 3 - Assignment: Analyze Regulations to Address Ethics ViolationsBlackPsychology3
Construct a case demonstrating the ethical principle of dual relationships between a social worker in your area of practice or interest and a client or client system. Provide a complete description of a situation where dual relationships are evident, and then examine the issues associated with boundary violations and possible outcomes if the dual relationship continues, and then include the potential risks for both the social worker and the client. Research and cite the jurisdictional regulation from the social work board in your jurisdiction, and then describe the potential penalties and sanctions that could be imposed for the licensed social worker. Describe the disciplinary process as outlined from the social work board.
Points will be assigned for completeness of the discussion and correct ethical and legal citations, in addition to a clear understanding of the issues presented.
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly/governmental resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
- 4 days ago
- History class
- Parental Involvement Debate A report from the Southwest Educational Development Laboratory states, âWhen schools, families, and community groups work together to...
- Multiple Questions Answers
- OPS 571 Week 2 Assignment ( Process Designs and Supply Chains ) ~ ( Contains Detailed Speaker Notes ~ Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- managerial accounting budget project
- chem 10 lab report about moles and stoichiometry
- Write an essay in response to ONE of the following prompts. Your response should be in standard essay format and include an introduction which make s claim, paragraphs in which you analyze your evidence using specific references to your text, and a conclu
- course project
- Project mgmt help