Module 5 Course Project-Literary AnalysisTbranden14!
Module 05 Course Project – Literary Analysis
For this project assignment, you will submit your Literary Analysis paper on the assigned novel selected for the course, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon, which should focus on three or more elements of fiction to show how this novel is an example of modern literature in both theme and style. Please review the literary terms explored in this course. These will help you to develop the ideas and concepts you chose to examine in your paper.
- 6-7 pages in length, not including cover page and references page
- Use the APA template with APA cover and References page attached
- Use a minimum of 5 outside resources, in addition to the textbook
- At least three of the five resources need to be from the Rasmussen Online Library. The remaining articles should be from credible sources.
HFor this final project assignment, you should visit the Course Project tab in the LIT3382 Modern World Literature Course Guide. There you will find a link to the Literary Analysis Guide with information to help you to write a literary analysis paper. The Writing Guide and APA Guide may also assist you with the writing requirements. You can access the course guide in your Module 01 course tab.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
- 10 months ago
- Response to "Face"
- Discussion question #1
- Sheila was employed as an assistant manager at Kinkos. She was accused of theft and embezzlement, which she admitted to, and was fired. The following day at company headquarters, she signed a contract promising to repay the Company $2000. She made a payme
- Management Planning Presentation
- Reading Response Paper
- MT3550 THE LAST OF THE WRK
- What are basic tools of welfare economics? What is the effect of taxes on market efficiency? Be sure to analyze information from articles using the LIRN library and focus on scholarly evidence instead of opinion on this controversial topic.
- prepare for davidsmart
- Question-Liberty BUSI 620 - Quiz 1