Mockup/Prototype of the Mobile AppBetts
Developing mockups of mobile application user interfaces is an important component of mobile application design. This week you will develop screen and dialog mockups for your final project.
Use the mobile application you selected last week. If you have not previously selected a mobile application to work on yet, make sure to do so early and work with your instructor. • The mockups you are creating simply display the way you want your app to look and how the UI is laid out. You can use one of the optional website tools, word processing software, presentation software, graphics programs, or even pencil and paper. • The mockups should include all the pages that you intend to create. This should at the very least include the home screen, the main application, and a credit screen. The mockups should include all the key elements that the user would either interact with or use for information/guidance on each screen. • Submit your mockups and reflect on the process and any challenges you faced along the way.
- 10 days ago
- HW for MATLAB ( Deferential Equations)
- 3 Question-No Plagiarism PLEASE read before accepting assignment. Assignment is Due Tomorrow, September 9 by 1pm EST. 350-word count for each question.
- Essay Name Analysis
- Business paper
- Strategic Planning
- MGT 434 Week 4 Individual Assignment Affirmative Action Paper
- CRJ 303 Differences in Jails and Prisons
- HCS 350 Week 2 Communication Style Case Study
- ECO 365 week 5 Team Assignment Competitive Strategies and Government Policies