MHA6100 WEEK 1 DISCUSSION AND PROJECT INSTRUCTIONSfewa46
One of the keys to leading is understanding yourself. This week begins with an examination of a well-cultivated self and continues with creating a compelling vision. These two cornerstones are important for laying the groundwork for leadership. You will learn more about yourself and how to apply these tools to your repertoire.
Your Learning Objectives for the Week:
- Assess personal values and leadership and interpret their relationship to emotional intelligence skills.
- Critique communication styles in healthcare leadership settings.
- 6 months ago
- ACC 303 Homework - Chapter 1
- AssignmentIT Governance and Internal Controls Continues
- Comprehensive Problem for Accounting
- Assignment 1: Drugs—Are They Present or Not?
- Walmart - Porter's Five Forces & Stategy
- Unit 1 DB Continued
- unit 4 ip Terrorism, Hate Crimes, and Racial Profiling 3-4 pages