Provide complete answers, using specific references, examples, and/or quotes (with basic citation) where relevant and possible.
1. What is the difference, in your opinion, between the way violence is used in Mark Twain's chapter, "The Tournament," and Faulkner's As I Lay Dying? Use specific examples and explanation to support your answer.
2. what these texts show about how American literature functioned for American society in the years roughly between 1870 and 1935. Walt Whitman's "When Lilacs Last in the Dooryard Bloom'd" and Black Elk's Black Elk Speaks. Faulkner's As I Lay Dying?
Make a specific, arguable claim and then support it with examples from (and/or about) our readings, and/or their historical contexts. You may also use outside sources or knowledge as well, but are not required to.
Did you support your answer with examples/references? Are you demonstrating an understanding of the texts asked about? Does your answer just rephrase or echo what SparkNotes/Bookrags/Whatever says? Do you seem to have gone over your answers before submitting them? Did you meet the length requirement?
- 3 days ago
- Week 3 Discussion and Responses
- Money and the Prices in the Long Run and Open Economies
- Final Assignment Topic
- Unit IV CASE STUDY Implementation Plan: Part 1 WALT DISNEY
- for njosh only
- Due at 3am help
- mind map
- Essays Guru 2
- BUS 475 Entire Week 4
- For AcademicResearch only so please dont ask to do this assingnment I have someone already Thanks