All questions require 1 reference and 350 words minimum. Price will be non negotiable please.
1.what legally constitutes exigent circumstances regarding searches and seizures. In addition, provide examples of police conduct that do not fall under the exigent circumstances rule and would therefore be in violation of the Fourth Amendment.
2. briefly discuss the impact of the Edwards Rule pertaining to police interviewing and interrogation. In doing so, briefly provide an overview of the U.S. Supreme Court case, Edwards v. Arizona, 451 U.S. 477 (1981).
3.briefly discuss the impact of forensic evidence on criminal justice case processing. In doing so, also briefly discuss biometric analysis as it may pertain to criminal investigations.
4.briefly list and provide an overview of a few of the different types of sex crimes. In doing so, briefly discuss how an investigator should approach a possible sexual assault investigation
- 6 days ago
- Constructing Effective Business Messages Part 1 2
- WEEK 2 PARTICIPATION QUESTIONS
- Discussion due tomorrow
- MIS Case Analysis: Furnishing Dollars with Online Initiatives, pp. 296-297. Briefly summarize case and respond to questions #1 & #3
- Religion :Week 7 Discussion