Mathematics Homework Unit 7Loudjay
Imagine a real-world situation that involves relationships that can be modeled with a graph. A graph consists of a discrete number of vertices and the edges that connect them. When brainstorming the situation you would like to model with a graph, review the examples that have been presented in your unit readings and homework exercises for ideas.
- Consider a situation in your personal or professional world that involves relationships that can be modeled with a graph. Describe this situation in at least one well-composed paragraph, sharing:
- A brief description of the situation modeled,
- What each vertex represents, and
- What each edge represents.
- Draw a connected graph using a drawing program of your choice and include it in your post. The following must be present in your graph:
- 5–10 vertices, each clearly labeled with a single capital letter (A, B, C, D, E …)
- At least 2 vertices of degree 3 or more (the degree of a vertex is the count of how many edges are attached to that vertex).
- At least 1 circuit.
- 15 days ago
- NEED AMERICAN WOMAN FOR AUDIO MARKETING ASSIGNMENT
- I need help in writing
- Week 5 Individual Assignment
- help 1
- organizational leadership and management
- Organizational Leadership
- Journalize entires related to accounts receivable. 1. Sold merchandise on account to Dodson Company for $5,000, terms 2/10, n/30. 2. Dodson Company returned merchandise worth $500 to Molina. 3. Molina collected the amount due from Dodson Company from the
- Endangered Species: Should We Be Doing More?
- Algorithm/task list
- Evaluation of a Weight Loss Program