Maps in the News 3sun897585115
Please select a concept from the following list:
Apartheid, Blockbusting, Ethnic Cleansing, Ethnic Enclave, Racism, Autocracy, City-State, Colonialism, Frontier, Landlocked State, Nation State, Self-determination, Development, Fair Trade, Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Income, Human Development Index, Microfinance, Primary Sector, Secondary Sector, Tertiary Sector.
Refer to Map in the News Directions and Rubric under --> Assignment Directions.
1) Find a current event in the news that relates directly to your selected topic within a geography framework. the news article cannot be older than 6 months and it MUST show a map.
2) Cite your news source in APA format, including a link to the article.
3) Summarize what you learned from the news article and how it relates to your selected topic.
4) Post this summary directly into the discussion thread using copy and paste.
5) Discuss your classmates' posts.
- 5 months ago
- Determine the momentum of a 0.45 caliber bullet (m= 0.162 kg) leaving the muzzle of a gun at 860 m/s
- if 20.0 mL of 0.0100 M aqueous HCL is required to neutralize 30.0 mL of an aqueous solution of NaOH,...
- A speech on why english teachers should show Baz Luhrman's Romeo and Juliet when studying Romeo and Juliet.
- What suggestions do you have for improving the RealCare Baby project?
- Alice recorded the change in temperature every hour. For the past three hours she recorded +3, -1, and +2 degrees....
- Homework for smartwriter
- The Brown Company bank statement for September 30,2015 showed a balance of $1,681.50. The companys cash account showed a $1,305.20...
- How can better understanding our collectiv e cultural heritage and shared humanity across time and geographic place help us to...
- 2 algebra questions
- two pathogens that enter through respiratory system?