Process Map of Enhancement Request
- Business user creates enhancement request
- Request is prioritized by Product owner
- Request is groomed by Business Analyst
- Request is assigned to sprint
- Developers work on enhancement
- Testing team performs QA
- Business users will do testing in Sandbox area
- Once test is passed it is deployed to production
- Business users Verify developed enhancement in production
Referencing Tom Wujec’s TEDTalk (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vS_b7cJn2A), choose a process at your organization(provide above) and create a process map. Explain why you choose that process, and what did you learn from process mapping it. What “unexpected truths” were revealed? How did Tom’s TEDTalk and ASQ 7 Basic Tools for Process Improvement article (https://asq.org/quality-resources/seven-basic-quality-tools) assist you in completing this exercise?
Should be 250-300 words. Your initial post must incorporate the concepts we are covering this week that relate to our discussion and at least 2 scholarly/peer reviewed APA citation with in-text citations incorporated into the body of the post.
- 7 days ago
- lasa three original work only
- Corporate Finance Graded Project
- PSYCH 610 Week 2 Individual Assignment Week Two Homework Exercise
- econ hw due in 20 minutes TAXATION TOPIC
- Articles Review
- paraphrasing paragraphs, Human Recourse
- the operations manager and the warehouse manager have been impressed with your argument in making a case of supply chain management and quality management within the company.
- Business Help - Need asap