M2.3 Submit: Case Analysis—How Managers Become LeadersPineapples1107
Submit your analysis of the following case from HBR's 10 Must Reads on Leadership Vol. 2 (2020):
- How Managers Become Leaders: The Seven Seismic Shifts of Perspective and Responsibility (Watkins)
- The case can be found here - https://hbr.org/2012/06/how-managers-become-leaders
Consult the Case Study Guidelines and the Case Analysis rubric (both attached below) to ensure you meet the assignment requirements. Requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be a minimum of 1000 words.
- Note: Do not include abstracts, bullets, headings and subheadings, cover and reference pages, and charts and graphs in your word count.
- Follow the latest version of the APA Publication Manual.
- Be in a Word document format, double-spaced, and use a 10- or 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font. The page margins on the top, bottom, left, and right should be 1 inch each.
- Be supported by multiple references cited in the latest version of APA style. Justify your analysis by including in-text citations and your references as applicable. Use the following resources to properly cite your work:
- 11 days ago