For early childhood educators, understanding that children and families come to us with cultural backgrounds that influence their values, beliefs or behaviors is essential. Sometimes a family’s values, beliefs and/or behaviors may conflict with the philosophy of educators or early childhood programs. Therefore, in this discussion, we share how we can respond to cultural differences.
In your initial post:
Think of a particular cultural value, belief or behavior you have experienced or are aware of that may be different from your own or a program’s philosophy in caring for young children. Describe the value, belief or behavior and how it contrasts with your or the program’s philosophy. Discuss how you would respond to the child and family.
- 4 days ago
- Physics I : will be 42 problems in MasteringPhtsics.com.
- Week Six - ECO 561 - Learning Team Assignment - International Paper - BONUS II
- Literature Play
- ECE 354 Week 3 Journal ( Supporting Early Learning ) ~ A + Work With References
- For Fungsu Physics Homework
- 3 SCI question
- public speech assignment
- journal Are you included? Personal Analysis
- ACC 557 Week 1 Chapter 1 (E1-4,E1-7,E1-11,P1-2A) 100% Scored
- i need help with marketing