Lope Talk - Engaging Students in Science Instructionyrsmith47-
It is important to identify and develop various strategies to motivate and engage students in science. Review the resources in this week’s topic materials to guide you on how to structure your video.
For this assignment, you will create a video using any video recording device and develop a 2-3 minute Lope Talk video similar to a Ted Talk, in which you will describe ways to engage and motivate students through the instruction of science. This would be presented as a professional development to fellow science teachers. Select a grade level or grade level strand (K-3, 4-5, or 6-8) as you prepare for this video.
Your video should include:
- Strategies to engage students through active inquiry within science instruction.
- Explanation of engagement strategies to support collaboration and interaction.
- Methods to capture and hold the interest of the students.
- Two examples of how to incorporate technology.
- 4 months ago
- Human Resources Management Concepts
- 500 words draft
- ACCT 618 Phase 4 Individual Project - Acquisitions and Mergers
- disco-BUS- plagiarism free (2)
- Who is interested in doing a 8 week course of Introduction to Statistic?
- module 2
- for sahar
- families and social action assignment
- Assignment 2: The Future of Healthcare
- Assignment 2: Strategic Innovation
- NOT RATED
NEW YORK STATE
It is important to identify and develop various strategies to motivate and engage students in science. Review the resources in this week’s topic materials to guide you on …2 years ago