Literature Review IINB3x3
Listed below are the assignment instructions. This is part II which includes the original elements from the original assignment. The bid is $20 and the due date is 14 Dec.
- For your final assignment, you will create a research paper that includes elements of your Unit III Literature Review as well as the remaining parts of the research that are combined into one assignment. You should have a separate title page and reference page. Consider the following format when compiling your final paper:
- Title page
- Introduction/background of your topic (include theory in this section)
- Based on your previous literature review (completed in Unit III), identify and describe what the research question(s) were that the investigators were studying
- Literature review (incorporate your writing from Unit III with the two articles you reviewed)
- Describe if there were any ethical issues that the researchers identified based on their health care study
- Explain the practical means used to ensure the integrity of the research being conducted
- Evaluate the research design/methodology that was used in the two articles
- Include and discuss the survey questions and instrument used in both studies
- Reference page
- The conclusion section should include responses to the following questions:
- What do you hope to learn from your research findings?
- How will you communicate the findings?
- What will you do with the information that you communicate? Will you start a public health program? Will you start providing education?
- In 500 words minimum, summarize the entire project.
- The final paper should be 7 to 10 pages in length (not including the title page or reference page). Please remember that the paper should be in APA format and contain in-text citations.