LDR PERSONAL LEADERSHIPniiki1
TWO DIFFERENT COPIES PLEASE
Personal Leadership Philosophy Reflection
Please submit your personal leadership philosophy here, including headers (if written) as shown below:
As a reminder, the italics can be removed prior to submission. You may submit your assignment as EITHER a written document or you may create a video submission 1-3 minutes in length, upload it to YouTube or Vimeo as public or unlisted (not private) and share the link here. If you opt to create a video and add close-captions, you will earn 5 extra credit points to your grade for this assignment for practicing accessible leadership: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734796?hl=en (Links to an external site.)
Part I: Personal Leadership Philosophy (should be 1-4 sentences or up to 1 minute of video)
In your own words, please state your personal leadership philosophy.
Part II: Philosophy Development Reflection (should be 2-4 paragraphs or 2-3 minutes of video)
In your own words, please describe the process you used to determine your personal leadership philosophy. What sources did you use (from LDR 3115 & outside sources)? Who influenced/inspired your philosophy?
- 20 days ago
- Can complete following instructions with attached spreadshhet
- Assignment 2: Project Paper – Comparative Essay
- What is one of the greatest examples of insider trading where there was a significant detrimental outcome for investors?
- Group Paper
- Due in 24 hours APA format Original work
- GEN 499
- The learning organization at Lafarge.